The Eastern New York Chapter of ACRL invites presenters for Lightning Rounds and Poster Sessions at its Spring Conference which will be held Monday, May 23, 2016 at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, NY. This year’s conference theme is Digital Scholarship.
Presentations are limited to 5 minutes! Share a quick overview of your ideas, experiences, and programs related to digital scholarship or other library-related topics: research support, services, projects, relationships with other departments, outreach, what works, what doesn’t, etc.
Poster sessions are an excellent opportunity to share your ideas, research findings, projects, solutions to problems, or best practices. Posters will be on display throughout the day and presenters must be available to discuss their topics for at least one thirty-minute time slot.
Proposals should include:
· Presenter’s name and position title (if more than one presenter, choose one person to be the contact);
· Contact information (phone number, email, and mailing address);
· Presentation title;
· Technology, electricity, and space needs;
· Posters: summary description of 250 words or less;
· Lightning rounds: video clip of presentation or presentation summary (if presentation is not complete), summary description of 250 words or less will also be considered.
Send Lightning Round proposals to:
Lindsay Van Berkom
Send Poster Session proposals to:
Deadline for proposals is Thursday, March 24, 2016./span>. Proposals received after this date may be considered if there is still space available for participation. Presenters will be notified of acceptance by Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
We look forward to seeing you in Saratoga Springs!