- Mt. Saint Mary’s College
October 26th @ noon
Contact: Denise Garofalo or Jen Park
The College of St. RoseOctober 28th @ noonContact: Kate Moss
Hamilton CollegeOctober 28th @ noonContact: Kristin Strohmeyer
CLRC OfficeOctober 24th @1:30
- A keynote from Marisa Parham, Professor of English at Amherst College and Director of the Five College Digital Humanities Project.
- Amber Billey, Metadata Librarian at Columbia University Libraries, will discuss linked data.
- Robin Camille Davis, Emerging Technologies & Distance Services Librarian at John Jay College of Criminal Justice will give closing remarks.
- Breakout sessions will focus on: Digital humanities; Open access; BIBFRAME and linked data; Incorporating digital scholarship into instruction; and Marketing your digital collection.
- Plus poster sessions and lightning rounds!
Descriptions of the poster and lightning round presentations for our Spring Conference on Digital Scholarship are now available. Check out the conference website for more information. Registration will be open until May 13th. Hope to see you there!
Registration is now open for the ENY/ACRL Spring Conference! This year’s conference, focusing on Digital Scholarship, includes a number of engaging speakers, breakout sessions, posters, time to visit with our vendor sponsors, and lunch – all for $55 or less ($40 for current ENY/ACRL members).
We hope you’ll join us at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, NY on Monday, May 23rd for what promises to be a lively day.
The conference schedule, local accommodations (please note hotel reservations must be made before May 1 to receive conference rate), and more can be found on the conference website.
Registration closes on Friday, May 13th. Hope to see you here!
The ENY/ACRL Spring 2016 newsletter is now available! This issue includes information about board candidates, local events, a letter from the Executive Director of NYLA, and articles on ENY/ACRL brown bags, First Year Experience (FYE) programs, and events attended thanks in part to ENY/ACRL Professional Development Awards. Enjoy!
Thank you to all who contributed!