ENY/ACRL Professional Development Grants
ENY/ACRL is currently accepting applications for Professional Development Grants. We will provide up to $300 in stipends to attend a library professional development activity of the applicant’s choice. The opportunity to apply for a stipend will be limited to current ENY/ACRL members. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Eligibility and Criteria
Applicants must be a current member of ENY/ACRL. Applicants must also be willing to write a reflective post (approximately 400-500 words) for the following ENY/ACRL newsletter after the conclusion of their chosen professional development activity. Applicants will provide a short statement of their chosen professional development opportunity, as well as his/her current professional goals how attending this event will support these goals. At this time, applicants are only eligible to receive awards once every other year.
To apply for a Professional Development Grant, please fill out the application form.
ENY/ACRL Professional Development Grant Recipients
- Kelly Delevan (Le Moyne College), 2015 – For attendance at the 2015 ACRL/NY Symposium
- Annie Rauh (Syracuse University), 2015 – For attendance at the 2015 ACRL/NY Symposium
- Yu-Hui Chen (University at Albany), 2016 – For attendance at Computers in Libraries 2016
- Jennifer Fairall (Siena College), 2016 – For attendance at the 2017 ALCTS Exchange
- Jane Kessler (University at Albany), 2016 – For attendance at the 2016 Charleston Conference
- Mary Van Ullen (University at Albany), 2016 – For attendance at the 2016 Charleston Conference
- Patrick Williams (Syracuse University), 2016 – For attendance at the 2017 Fair Play Symposium